Time for Initial Processing - No longer in Quality Report 4.5.6

We regularly will log our times when testing out various workflows and after updating to 4.5.6 we noticed that in the Quality Report there is no longer a section for Time for Initial Processing (without Report). Is there any way to view this time in 4.5.6 like we could in 4.4.10?

Hello Jason, the Time for Initial Processing (without report) exists for version 4.5.6

Please keep in mind that when you Reoptimize a project and regenerate the quality report, the report will not display the time. I believe this is what is happening with your project. Is it the case?

If you process all steps 1,2 and 3 that field is not there. It only shows up when you process step one and run at quality report. Before in past versions after running all steps the field was still there.

Hi Jason,

I am attaching the quality report of the Demo project. I processed all steps with version 4.5.6 and the processing time is registered for all steps.
guided_tour_report.pdf (1.5 MB)

The time is missing in case you run the Reoptimization.
Please process a project from scratch and send us the quality report if you notice the same issue.
Have a great day :slight_smile:

Is there any way to find out how long step 1 took after you run the reoptimization? The “Time for initial processing (without report)” field is missing from the final Quality Report if you need to reoptimize…

Need to know how long the project took for Step 1, 2, 3 - without reprocessing it :slight_smile:

It will be difficult to estimate how long it would take to process steps. The speed is affected by many factors such as

• Hardware used

• CPU
    • RAM
    • Graphics card
    • Hard Disk
  • Project

• Amount of images
    • Image resolution
    • Images’ content
    • Number of keypoints found
    • If the images are geolocated or not
  • Processing options selected