There is Automated Tool for features extraction?

I’m about to enter on a big project (130 SqKM) which requiring Drone survey and 3d feature extraction < I wonder if there’s any available automated / semi-automated tool to extract the topographic features.

Hi @mokhtar.gis,

May I ask what exactly do you mean by automated / semi-automated feature extraction?

Best,

1 Like

@Nikoleta_Dimopoulou
Some applications using AI technology to automatically capture the features From the orthophoto or from mobile mapping data like Air works & orbit software frome bently or Trimble solution ( summite) ,but I wonder if there’s any software from pix4d is doing the same function ( auto vectorize / capture / extract ) the features from the point cloud data as I need to capture 3d data.

Hi @mokhtar.gis,

Unfortunately for the moment, we do not have a product which autovectorizes or extracts features automatically. Only PIX4Dsurvey offers the Road marking tool but I believe you are looking for a more generic tool that is able to vectorize any feature on the orthomosaic.

Best,

Hi @mokhtar.gis We are starting on more types of object recognition, if you download the current version, you can see that we’ll identify manholes and drains from the images. It can take some time, but you get the vast majority of those objects will be found. Other than manholes and drains, what type of objects would you be interested in?
Pix4Dsurvey_4safhNqR1V