Thank you for the update! I processed with “camera only” and the results are a bit better but I can still see the stripes. I’m planning on flying again over the same area, on the same time, but with a different direction in relation to the sun, as you suggested. I’ll see if I get better results and post them here.
I do however have some questions before flying again:
- Should I fly perpendicular to the sun or sould I give some angle?
- Is flying interlaced lines a problem?
- What would be a good lat overlap? 80%?
- For remote sensing purposes, should I use the orthomosaic tif files, reflectance tif files or the indices tif files?
- In a future case scenario, where the sun if right over top of the plane, should I worry?
One last thing, I used a 30 day trial for Pix4D Fields and processed the same images there. Results seem to be much better! However, I don’t know what parameters are used with Fields.