Reflectance Values Too High

I am working with an MS imagery. I have completed the Initial Processing and and DSM, Orthomosaic and Index steps. I have tried different options such as Custom Image Scale (Double Image Size, Original Image Size, Half Image Size), Different Matching Image Pairs (Aerial Grid or Corridor and Free Flight or Terresterial), Calibration Method Alternative or Standard. I have also used different Calibration Correction types: Camera Only, Camera and Sun Irradiance, Camera Sun Irradiance and Sun Angle and I have tried different calibration image however no matter what I have done I could not get one of the reflectance values below 1 other three bands were below 1. The lowest I got is 1.23 however I need them all below 1. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to get low reflectance values. Thank you.

Hi Jodi, 

We suspect that the value that is above 1 comes from a point on the boarder of the project, where overlap is lower.
To know more about what happened, we would need to further investigate on your dataset. If you would like us to further investigate, please send us the dataset (.p4d file, results folder, images, and any additional inputs) through a file sharing service such as Dropbox or WeTransfer. The link for the file sharing can be sent to us through our support form: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for your understanding 

Regards