Support Website Contact Support Blog

Multiple Camera identified during processing

Today I did a job using our new system and the software identified three different cameras even if the souce of images was always the same.

What could be the reason? Should I repeat the flight?

Images was taken using DJI GSPro and Matrice 210/X4S

Below the link to the quality report

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf0xhrlly3m7z6d/1126_001_20171018_Ticino_report.pdf?dl=0

Couple things, Pix4D responded to another post saying they had a bug making multiple cameras but shouldn’t affect the results.  Is there something wrong with your results?  The camera calibration is way off so that is a concern.

In the GSPro, rotate your flight to be parallel with the long side.

I would never run Pix4D on a Xeon computer or use anything but a GeForce video card…at least running the Desktop flavor.  Different results come from different computer architecture…it is a pretty simple project if you want me to test it on my Core i9 machine.  Adam.Jordan@nhiae.com

Hi Massimiliano, 

It’s difficult to tell, could you share the images of your dataset? I’d like to have a closer look at the project. 
Have you made a single flight or were there more than one? 

Hi pierangelo,

thank you for the support.

Could you please send an email to massimiliano.talento@comal.ch so I can send you a link to download the project. Of course, results of your analysis could be shared in the community.

Hi Massimiliano, 

I’ve sent you an email :slight_smile: Ok, I’ll post my findings here.