M210RTKv2 and x7 camera

Hi,

This is DJI’s flagship setup. It’s been out for over 6 months.

The 24mm and 35mm lenses have mechanical shutters which are perfect for Pix4d.

The unit writes the RTK quality data to the file. Again - this is good stuff.

When can we expect to see this camera / drone supported?

Steve

Hi Steve,

It is currently not in our pipeline to officially support the Matrice 200 V2 series and the X7 camera.
However your feedback will be shared with the Product Owner.

Best,

Guys, we need to see this implemented. We have just spent £20k plus on 210 RTK V2 Rigs- perfect for this applications as already outlined above.

The 210 RTK V2 is probably the only off the shelf RTK system, certainly from DJI that writes RTK data to the images. Using DJI pilot is just a pain and is really restrictive with mission planning.

2 Likes

I have to echo the above sentiments again.

Of all the drones DJI makes, this is the one best suited to industrial applications with Pix4d.

That it is not supported just seems odd.

2 Likes

+1 from me - on site today with the M210 v2 & XT2 camera - Pix4D recognised the aircraft as a Mavic 2 Pro (which I also fly) and wouldn’t take off. Very disappointing as Pix4DMapper requires far more accurate picture spacing/overlap for thermal images than standard pictures, so manually shooting them is a long winded process.

I just assumed it would work, being one of DJI’s flagship survey/inspection drones!

1 Like

Hello,

The DJI M210 V2 is not supported by the Pix4Dcapture app. That is the reason you are having an issue with uniform image acquisition and so on. I won’t recommend using the Pix4Dcapture app with the DJI M210 V2 drone. For more information about supported drones and camera, I would recommend you to go through our support article on Supported drones, cameras and controllers.

Regards,

Matrice 200 series V2 are the best drones for industrial applications, both X7 and XT2 should be supported!!

1 Like

Why not? The SDK has been released, the v1 of the m2xx aren’t sold anymore, lots of customers want it…

Not sure why this setup is not in your pipeline for getting compatible. We want to make the jump from P4P to the M210V2 with an X7 camera but haven’t heard great things about the other mission planning and flying apps. Please Pix, get on board.

1 Like

+1 for X7 support, for both Inspire 2 and M210 V2

Another vote for X7 support, for both Inspire 2 and M210. Great camera with a mechanical shutter. Why wouldn’t you support it?

1 Like

One more for the X7 Camera Vote!

When can we expect the X7 camera to be supported? Seems like the gold standard of drone and camera combinations.

Please add the X7 to the Pix4Dcapture app.