camera parameters

Dear all,

I´m trying to find out where the camera parameters (int/ext, etc.) are located after processing.

As far as I see from the tutorial, the directory where these files should be located is empty: 

I´ve tried all the directories: 

Path: internal camera parameters: …\project_name\1_initial\params\project_name_calibrated_internal_camera_parameters
Path: external camera parameters: …\project_name\1_initial\params\project_name_calibrated_external_camera_parameters
Path: undistorted images: …\project_name\1_initial\images\undistorted_images\image

I already checked to search after:

-Initial processing is complete

-after final processing and DTM generation

-with and without license

-allowing visualization of hidden folders and archives in the windows directory

Can anybody tell me where should I find them?

Thanks

Hey Javier,

If you go to Project then Image Properties your camera model would show up. And If you click Edit the Camera Parameters would show up as well.

1 Like

Hi Selim,

Thanks for your help. That I´ve already tried. However, I would like to see exactly all the parameters. A few years ago Pix4D provided this data in a text file. Now, they changed to a different file extension that hinders the data. I´ve checked within folder: 1_initial>project_data_

But .p4b files contain understandable data for any text file. See below:

Hi Javier and Selim, 

The files for the internal and external camera parameters are stored on these paths: 

• Internal camera parameters: Path: …\project_name\1_initial\params\project_name_calibrated_internal_camera_parameters
  • External camera parameters: Path: …\project_name\1_initial\params\project_name_calibrated_external_camera_parameters

In your screenshot you seem to be in the …\project_name\1_initial\project_data folder instead of the …\project_name\1_initial\params folder. 

For more information on output files and where they are stored, please see this reference article

Hi Pierangelo:

Unfortunately, the params folder doesn´t not exist in my system. I´ve tried to check for hidden folders but that´s not the problem too. Any suggestions?

Thanks again.

Regards

Hi Javier, 

Maybe you are currently logged in with a Pix4Ddiscovery license with which the results are not exported. More on Pix4Ddiscovery: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/202559479 

In that case, you would need to logoutof the software and login again with a paid license so that you can export all the results. 

If that is not the case, I would need more information to understand the problem. What version of the software do you use? Does this happen for all projects you create? Can you share the .log file of the project? 

Thanks!