Adding MTP and generating contours

When I add my manual tie points I click Reoptimize and it begins recalculating my point cloud, dsm, contours and Orthomosaic.

When I look at my contours with respect to the manual tie points I can’t see where the contours have been adjusted by the MTP’s. In some problem areas my contours were off by 1 to 2 feet based on Survey field shots. So, I added the MTP’s to try and increase the accuracy. Is there a setting that I am missing?

Dear Michael,

After hitting Reoptimize, you will need to reprocess steps 2 and 3 for the effect of the MTPs to be seen. 

If you also have the precise geolocation of the object you are clicking in the images, then we are rather talking about GCPs and these can tremendously increase the geolocation accuracy of the project. 

If you still see large errors in the contour lines, it could be that there is an issue with the reconstruction. We encourage you to look at the quality report for clues of a problem with the reconstruction. You can also inspect 3D points in the rayCloud to make sure the green mark points to the same feature in all the images. 

Best regards,