3d model for container

Hello All
we have a task to photograph a regions that have cylindrical container with diameter equal to 20m and elevation between 20-30m.
after that we should be able to measure the diameter and by using 3d model we should know if these container stand vertically or not.
we will use one of these drones
.inspire 2
.metrice 300 RTK
.PHANTOM 4 PRO

There is any suggestion to get perfect result?
I will attached a ortho image of this project.
Capture

Hello Suhaib,

Imagery from any of those systems will work just fine, however the use of the RTK enabled drone could prove helpful, especially if not able to measure ground control points.

I would also suggest:

• Design an appropriate image aquisition plan for the subject to include the right amount of overlap and GSD.

Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 1. Designing the Image Acquisition Plan

Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 1. Designing the Image Acquisition Plan > a. Selecting the Image Acquisition Plan Type

Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 1. Designing the Image Acquisition Plan > b. Computing the Flight Height for a given GSD

Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 1. Designing the Image Acquisition Plan > c. Computing the Image Rate for a given Frontal Overlap

• Use Ground Control Points/Check Points.

Step 1. Before Starting a Project > 4. Getting GCPs on the field or through other sources (optional but recommended)

-Jon

My suggestion for perfect results is to use terrestrial laser scanner with survey control
Personally I wouldn’t use photogrammetry in this kind of job.