Warning w9020: GDAL error <1> DXF layer does not support arbitrary field creation, field 'ID' not created.

hi guys

I processed a simple 3d model, but the processing of step 3 did not finish with this error:

“Warning w9020: GDAL error <1> DXF layer does not support arbitrary field creation, field ‘ID’ not created.”

I am not able to find references to this error code. What am I missing?

Regards

EDIT from Pix4D Support : we have changed the title from “Marius” to “Warning w9020: GDAL error <1> DXF layer does not support arbitrary field creation, field ‘ID’ not created.” so that it is more explicit what the post is about. Thank you for your understanding.  

I have the same problem

The message you copied, although it has the word error in it, is only a Warning message. Usually, warning messages from GDAL do not have any effect on the project, so I do not believe that this was the reason for the crash in the third step. 

Could you give more information on your project? For example a quality report and log file? Maybe with a Google Drive or Dropbox link. That should help better understand the issue. 

Thanks!

Pierangelo hi.

i have the Pahntom 4 Advance, I tried use the DJI GS PRO, but this app does not recognized my Drone. Can you help me please.

Best Regards.

@Datarock Ingenieria SAS: I would suggest using Pix4Dcapture instead. We have not tested the app with the Phantom 4 Advanced yet, so we cannot give any guarantees, but it should work if you select Phantom 4 Pro. More on that here: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/203991609–Android-iOS-Which-drones-are-supported-by-the-app-#label1 

For the future, please create another post by clicking “+New post” at the top of the Community for questions that are unrelated to the current post. Thank you.