Unable to renew Support & Updates

Our Support and Updates expired and I went through the process of trying to buy another year. However, i continue to get an “Oops something went wrong” message. I submitted a question to support but have not heard back. Any suggestions?

This can be caused by the 3D secure 2.0 authentication protocol, which, for increased security, requires updating your data in your account. More information about this can be found in this article.

I believe that we replied to your message. If you haven’t received it, kindly let us know.

Warm regards,

Thank you for your response. The email that was sent was hung up in our spam filter so I apologize for not responding to it. I followed the link to the article you had provided and performed the requested tasks. Unfortunately I am still getting the “Oops something went wrong” error message. The credit card on file is that of my boss - it is a company credit card with the same mailing address as is listed in my profile / billing address. We have not been able to process imagery this week as we continue to get an error message upon completion of step 1 rapid. The error is e0400b. I have downloaded the last version we were able to get prior to our support running out - Version 4.5.6 then uninstalled and re-installed the software. Upon running step 1 rapid again, we continue to get error e0400b message. Could someone please reach out to me via phone so that we can get this situation rectified? We need to be able to process imagery as soon as possible. Again, thank you for you time & help, but please reach out as soon as you can. Thank you!

Would you please contact us from here? We would like to give personal support to you in this case.

Kind regards,