Unable to bring up any Base Map in PIX4DCapture

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to our community!

Could you state which solutions had failed? It would be helpful for us and also for visibility to other users for their references.I would like to also avoid giving a solution that you have already tried.

Nevertheless, may I ask if you had a chance to install the latest compatible APKs on DJI CrystalSky, yet?
If you haven’t please have a look at this article: How to install latest compatible APKs on DJI CrystalSky and Yuneec ST16/ST16S - PIX4Dcapture

Usually, if a basemap won’t load it is most likely due to the Basemap provider. In Pix4Dcapture’s case, the default Basemap provider is MapBox.
Feel free to have a look at this article: Basemap provider / Change Basemap provider or add a custom one - PIX4Dcapture

In some places, missing tiles may occur while using the map or satellite view depending on the zoom level. Unfortunately, only the base map provider is responsible for that. It may also come from the fact that some countries intentionally downgrade the resolution of the Basemap provider for political reasons.
I will mention a few workarounds:

Best regards,
Rosana (she/her)