Cut or trim photograph input sky aspect

Hi,

I Would like to ask you if it is possible to cut or trim a section out of a photograph input (for instance, when an original photograph has sky), and use this phorograph as input for a project.

The problem was this, I made a double grid mission, and I took some photographs with a mavic pro to complement the double grid. In that moment I didn’t realize that the bar of the dji app was hidding a portion of the photograph, and now in the top of the photograph its has some sky and this is not recommend for pix4d. If I cut a portion of the photogropah I can trim the sky, however the photograph will loose the aspect.

Thanks,
Diego

Hi Diego,

Thank you for your question regarding how to efficiently remove noise from the point cloud via Pix4Dmapper’s rayCloud editing tools. The Carve Tool enables users to seamlessly annotate a single image for the sake of carving extraneous points out of a point cloud to improve a 3D reconstruction. For more information and step-by-step instructions on how to use the Carve tool, please see our support article HERE.

Best,
Justine