Customizing (Volume) Reports

Hi all,

is there a way of customizing reports?
It would be nice if I could put our logo instead of / next to the Pix4D-logo in the top right corner.

Many thanks in advance!

Thomas

Hi @t.reuter,

Welcome to the Pix4D Community :handshake:.

Currently, it is not possible to customize volume reports. I will move this topic to the Feature Requests section so that you and other users can vote for this request.
Don’t forget to click “vote” on the top-left corner of the thread.

Cheers,
Daniele

Hi @t.reuter ,

Its not an ideal workaround, but you could export the report to HTML, then you can use any WYSIWYG HTML editor to to customize the header/footer.

thanks,
Nate

I also have trouble sorting them.

The nummering and display on minimap is great!

But the volume sorting is stuck on the creation sorting, so i can’t work with it.

also the volume report is a overload of info!

Pleas skip al the diggeds and round of on 10m3, nobody is interested in that data.

greetz

1 Like

Also very frustrated by the lack of control or customization for the volume reports. I am continuously having to rename and redo the volumes in order to have the report make actual sense. Having the volumes input alphabetically or numerically in order, then exporting a report only to see they have been renumbered in reverse again is very frustrating. There should be some sort of user control on how the report is exported.

Screenshot (8)

Hi @andrewross,

Welcome to the Pix4D community :handshake: and for sharing your feature request.
I shared your comments with the product team.