setting mission by using inspire 2 + sequoia

I am currently using inspire 2 and want to take photos using only sequoia.
To do this, I used pix4dcapture to set the flight path of the inspire and set sequoia to automatically take pictures while flying.
Sequoia is mounted on inspire 2, but the two devices (inspire 2, Sequoia) work independently of each other.
I would like to do this, but in pix4dcapture the camera is not connected to inspire 2 and it does not go to the next step after the drone takeoff checklist.
Can’t I set up inspire 2 to perform my mission without connecting a camera like zenmuse?
In summary, I want to know how to perform mission even if a camera like zenmuse x5s is not connected to inspire 2.

Hi Seung Hyun and welcome to our community,

Are you using the Android or iOS version of Pix4Dcapture?

The ability to set a custom camera like the Parrot Sequoia has been implemented on the iOS version of Pix4Dcapture. You can follow this procedure to set it up properly. So you should be able to make an automated flight plan in your configuration if using an iOS mobile device. The important step is to define the time-lapse directly in the settings of the camera, and then apply the same value for the Min. triggering interval [s] in the application. If not, the camera will not take any picture as it cannot be controlled by Pix4Dcapture.

This functionality does not exist on the Android version of Pix4Dcapture.

Best,

Thank you very much for the answer. But I haven’t solved it yet. I made the settings you told, but I can’t go to the next step in the takeoff checklist. Because ‘camera ready’ in the checklist fails.

Hi,

Are you using the Android or iOS version of Pix4Dcapture?