New project won't upload

Hello,

My company has been using Pix4D now for 6 months and we are attempting to test using Pix4Dinspect on a free trial version. I have started the project using an existing project taken from the Pix4Dcloud that we produced. All goes well until it is time to upload. I press the button and nothing happens. I get an error in the URL: “PIX4Dinspect”. Is this a known issue? A problem with it being a trial version? It doesn’t give me any more information on the screen, so it’s hard to know where to start troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Hi,

Could you please send us a screenshot or a short video showing the issue? Is it possible that you tried to process the project without having a valid license?

I am looking forward to your answer.

Have a very nice day!

best regards

Hello Heydi,

See attached snips showing the issue. We have an active license of Pix4D, I’ve been working in it this morning without issue, aside from Inspect. I started a free trail of Inspect this morning and haven’t been able to get past the screen shown in image 2.

Thanks,
Steve

image001.jpg

Hi @staylor

Please could you open a support ticket HERE and send us the PIX4Dcloud project URL that you want to process in PIX4Dinspect.

I am looking forward to your answer.

have a very nice day!

best regards