Mavic 3T

Hi,

We need a camera profile for the Mavic 3T!!! Any idea when it will be coming???

Hi,

Do you already own a Mavic 3T? If you are referring to the camera parameters, if you share a dataset with us we could send it to you.

Best,

Yes we do already own it. We are working on some camera orientation questions.

For your analysis software does it matter it the drone flies along each row (left to right) or if it flies bottom to top? We have figured out the under oblique flights we can basically build the map of the field from top to bottom and always face the panel.The drone will fly opposite the the row orientation however. Additionally we can now control the gimbal angle to match the panel angle. I hope this makes sense.

I can upload a Data set but the orientations are not correct. Or I can upload the data set where I flew manually as a test. On this flight the overlaps are not consistent and probably too heavy. Also, it was a windier day but we didn’t think it would matter because we were focused on flight/camera orientation and not thermal data collection.

Feel free to call my cell if this is easier.

Best,
James Hall
Aerial Advantage
Main #: 508-419-6149
Cell #: 781-361-1803
www.aerialadvantagecapecod.com
Like us in Facebook…

Where do I upload the assets for thermal inspection in the platform? We re-flew it today. It was windy so the thermal temps may be off but we are more curious if your company can read the data and the camera parameters. We are also interested to see if your flight platform will allow for custom flight orientation. The DJI Pilot app will not allow us to manipulate the direction the drone faces while it flies sideways along the panels while still facing the panels.

Best,
James Hall
Aerial Advantage
Main #: 508-419-6149
Cell #: 781-361-1803
www.aerialadvantagecapecod.com
Like us in Facebook…

Hi,

Flying on the side or up and down should make not much a difference if overlap is sufficient.
You can move forward and upload the images to PXI4Dinspect, if the project fails, we will give an extra project so you don’t lose your allowance.

Wait for the project so we can check the images.

P.D. If you have some grid flight, with the camera nadir, looking down, would be helpful to have a look at those images too.

Best,