Mavic 2 Zoom Pix4Dreact Support

Is there any plan to provide support for the Mavic 2 Zoom camera for react?

Hello Ryan,

Currently, The DJI Mavic 2 Zoom is not supported. It has technical reasons that are linked to the camera itself. Indeed the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom has a zoom camera and in general, we do not recommend using cameras where the focal length (zoom) can change which will probably lead you to some issues when processing projects with this camera. However, your interest has been shared with the developer’s team and any update will be published at our Pix4Dreact FAQ page https://bit.ly/2LwK34l.

Regards,

I understand that, but there are a lot of organizations like my own who know how to not zoom a camera, conduct a mapping run and need to assemble those images in exigent circumstances. We have the Zoom specifically for this task and being able to deploy it under other circumstances as well… it makes selling your product to management a little more difficult when you won’t support the camera on a very common versatile tool.

Kapil…who do I contact to get an API for React? We build a UAS for police and fire. They asked us to integrate this in. Thanks…Keith…Atlantic Drone Pros…Richmond, Virginia

Hi Keith,

If a camera is not supported in Pix4Dreact, it is possible to process the dataset if a file with the internal camera parameters is provided. This feature is available since Pix4Dreact 1.1. For more information, I would recommend you to go through our support article on User-provided camera parameter file for Pix4Dreact.
If you have any more questions, you can contact sales so that they would be able to help you in the most efficient way?

Regards,

1 Like