Animation Trajectory Import

Good Morning, 

Would it be possible to expand the abilities of Pix4d to import an animation trajectory?  Currently, Pix4d allows a CSV import with a very specific format.  It would be very helpful if we were able to import other file types (such as a .shp or kml polyline, or a .txt containing vertex coordinates only.  Then allow us to adjust the Omega/Phi/Kappa in Pix4d as opposed to requiring those be defined on import.  

For Example, I’d like to draw an animation path in CAD and import it into Pix4d as a dxf or shp, and then select a point of focus for and interpolation settings for all vertices, or adjust them manually by either entering the values or panning the view from the vertex coordinates and setting it by what the current angle is. 

Hi Derrick,

I passed your suggestion to our Project Manager and developers - it’s a complex idea, but I see some potential in it. I cannot guarantee that this option will be included in our future releases/products but what I can assure you that each feedback that comes from the users is evaluated internally in Pix4D. 

Cheers :) 

Thanks Beata

I would like to second Derrick’s idea… I noted that there is another thread on a similar topic here: 

https://community.pix4d.com/t/7523-Video-Animation-Improvement

Hi,

I documented all the comments from all community threads. Thank you for your contribution. 

Best!