Does Pix4Dcapture Work with Aircraft by Yuneec?

YUNEEC - Typhoon 4K Quadcopter

Does Pix4D’s Capture Support the Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K?

I’m considering purchasing this drone as a starter/ learning aircraft but would like to know beforehand if it works with the Pix4D Capture application. Could somebody please answer this question?

Any other comments about this drone would also be most welcomed.

Oh, and the targeted OS for Pix4D’s Capture would be on Android 6.0.1 running on a 7" Nexus tablet.

Hi Kelly,

The Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K is not supported by Pix4Dcapture. It is in our pipeline however, the developers have other tasks to be completed before. We try not to give release dates especially when the developers have not started to work on it, perhaps end of the year but we cannot guarantee it.

Every news and updates will be announced in our official forum post: https://support.pix4d.com/hc/en-us/articles/hc/communities/public/questions/203121499 You can follow this post to be notified when the content is edited. Click the “Follow” button on the top right corner of the post to follow it. Note that you need to be logged in with a Pix4D account to click this button.

Regards,

Hi Julie,

Thank you for the reply and that link. I will study it intently as time permits. And I agree, dates should only be advertised post-pipeline/ and when making a request for beta testers.

Kind regards,

Kelly

Hello Julie and all the great folks at Pix4D. If it were possible, I would edit the name of this thread to not limit the question to just one specific aircraft manufactured by Yuneec. If it could be done, and in hindsight, maybe something more like:

Does the Pix4D Capture App Work with Aircraft by Yuneec?

Answers might then include any aircraft in the Yuneec line up; the Typhoon H, for example.

Hi Kelly,

A very good point, done :).

Thank you for the remark.

Typhoon H have to be in your priority, is a realy better drone than the all the DJI line.

I propose me to test the app when is release.

Hi,

I’m really happy to read You’re working to improve Your software to use Yuneec Typhoon 4K.

I’l wait hopefully the moment isn’t far away.

I propose me too since today to test the app.

Thank You

Best regards

Raffaele Barbato

This is one amazing drone :slight_smile: You will not regret buying it! You can check out this great review about it here http://mydronelab.com/reviews/yuneec-typhoon-q500.html

Hi Allice,

You seem familiar with the YUNEEC aircraft. Can you tell us if any of them have been made capable of flying a predefined autonomous flight path, something which is absolutely critical to any type of mapping project?

When I last inquired directly with YUNEEC (U.S.A.) I was informed that the company had no plans of ever adopting predefined flight path capabilities such that Pix4D and other industry standard point cloud/ mapping softwares utilize.

Hi Allice,

You seem familiar with the YUNEEC aircraft. Can you tell us if any of them have been made capable of flying a predefined autonomous flight path, something which is absolutely critical to any type of mapping project?

When I last inquired directly with YUNEEC (U.S.A.) I was informed that the company had no plans of ever adopting predefined flight path capabilities such that Pix4D and other industry standard point cloud/ mapping softwares utilize.

Does Pix4Dcapture work with Yuneec aircraft yet?

Is there any flight path app that works with Yuneec aircraft?

Hi Kelly, Pix4Dcapture will support Yuneec H520 on Android soon.

Hola, por favor, considere el Yuneec Typhoon H Pro para misiones de vuelo ! Gracias, Eddison

Hola, I reported the support of Yuneec Typhoon H Pro a a suggestion :).

Hola, muchas gracias1

is  Pix4d supporting Yuneec drones now 

Hello, Pix4Dcapture supports Yuneec H520 and Yuneec E90 drones on the ISO device. It is also supported on ST16 and ST16S controllers. 

Any update on if/when Pix4D Capture will be working for Yuneec Typhoon H Plus?

Hi, The Yuneec Typhoon H Plus is not been tested/supported by pix4Dcapture at the moment and it is currently not in our pipeline to support it. However, your interest has been shared with the developer’s team and any update will be published at our Pix4Dcapture supported drones and cameras webpage. https://bit.ly/2LwK34l.