DLS

Hi, I would like to know if Pix4d uses the DLS information from the micasense and, if so, I would like to know how you use it.

Hi,

You can find the information that we use from the DLS sensor listed in the article below:
(XMP) Position and orientation
(XMP) Sun irradiance position and orientation

Hi, I would like to know if Pix4d uses the DLS information from the micasense and, if so, I would like to know how you use it.

Dear Federica,

Have you seen Momtanu’s reply above?

In the future, please be attentive to the post’s activity in order to avoid duplicate comments.

Thank you!

Best,

I saw the comment but does not answer my questions, that's why I made a duplicate.  
Thanks.
1 Like

Hi Federica,

If it does not reply to your question, please precise it in stead of duplicating.

Pix4D can use the information from the DLS if it is selected in the processing option.

It should be used when you are certain of the non-cloudy conditions. DSL is included for MicaSense on the camera, sun irradiance and sun angle option.

Hope this will reply to your question,
Best,

Thank you. I wonder what version of Pix4D refers to, because among the processing options of my Pix4d I can not find this item “Camera, Sun Irradiance and Sun Angle using DLS IMU”.
Thank you again.

Best,

Hi Federica,

I am referring to the latest version of Pix4Dmapper: 4.3.31.

You can download it here:
https://cloud.pix4d.com/download/

Best,