DJI SDK error The server may be busy or is not reachable

I am having the same issue with my Phantom 4 pro.

Reinstalled the DJI CTRL and capture software on Samsung S9+ android 9, tried it on Samsung TAB2 and Hawei P3pro. The DJI ctrl app wont pick up any of the drones telemetry.

Tried every possible sequence of drone on first then remote then phone connecting.

How long till this issue will be resolved?

REgards

Please can you share the seps to downgrade the ctrl+plugin n Pix4Dcapture Versions.

Hie Developer XYZ can you assist me with the downgraded apps godwillsagiya@gmail.com

Hie XYZ can you assist me too, godwillsagiya@gmail.com

I also have this problem. I have tried earlier version of both ctrl+dji and pix4dcapture but the ctrl+dji keeps crashing. Anyone found a solution,?

I’m having the same issue since I’ve done the update. I re install so I did not have the error anymore but it is not able to connect with the drone…

HELP !!

Hi XYZ it would really help me out if you could send the apk to my mail address, thanks in advance.
charanya1995@gmail.com

Please send me the apks lease my brother. my e mail is masterforestal1@gmail.com

resend me please masterforestal@hotmail.com

Boa tarde Carlos, você conseguiu o app ctrl+dji que não apresenta o erro de acesso ao servidor.
Se conseguiu, me mande.
ambientalvitor@gmail.com

me envie tbm.
ambientalvitor@gmail.com

I need too please send me in orangrote@gmail.com
Please

Ada.sering kali mengalami hal seperti ini

Jadi bagaimana solusinya

Dear @Developer_XYZ can you please send the downgraded version to me sflick@droneswork.de ?
Thank you very much!

Hey XYZ!
Can you send with the apk’s? My email is mcb0143@utulsa.edu
Many thanks!

1 Like

Hi, I’m having an issue running the Ctrl+DJI app on a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 where the app stops working every time we tried to connect to our DJI Mavic Pro drone. We receive the following error: “DJI SDK error: The server may be busy or is not reachable.” The Ctrl+DJI app then crashes afterward.

The phone is brand new, is running Android version 9. Appreciate any help or suggestions on this matter

Dear Developer_XYZ

I have the same problem i.e. (DJI SDK error. The server may be busy or not reachable ). Would you give the downgrade version of This applications to solve my problem. This my e-mail address rismabambo019@gmail.com, I would so appreciated if you want to help Me.
Thanks in advance…

Same problem, need apk to.
My email address : asjoko@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi …
I have problem too… please app.
rymianek@gmail.com