Map problems, blue background displayed

When I attempt to plan a new mission in Pix4D Capture the map will not populate. I only see a blue background, and therefore cannot determine where to orient my grid or make adjustments to the limits of where I want to fly. 

Any ideas why the map is not being generated when I try to plan? Thanks in advance.

I’m using an IPad and have the newest Capture App. The options for maps are Apple maps or Mapbox. I’ve tried both, same result.

Hi Derek,

In your case, I assume that your position is centered over the ocean, hence the blue background on the map.

I would then suggest you:

• to zoom out until you can see your position on the world map et then position the grid over the desired location.
  • Tap the button to recenter the grid over your current GPS position. (button on the bottom left corner of the screen).

Best,

Hey people,

i recently downloaded the app PIX4Dcapture to fly a certain area with my Phantom 4 Pro.

Problem is: When i open the app and push the GPS button to focus on the area where im standing everything is fine. I can see satellite picture etc. But when i click on the “polygon” button the map data/satellite data disappears. Mean i just get a black background and the polygon.

I uploaded two picture.
I use OnePlus Nord 2 fyi.

Thanks

Uploading: photo1642772709.jpg…

Hey,

im not above water, i focused the view via GPS-Button on my current location. Thats not the solution.

As you see in the second picture it changes, either its blue or black background.

Hello @spille, It looks like you didn’t follow the steps properly because I still don’t see your location(GPS with a blue dot) on the screenshot you have forwarded

1. First, you have to zoom out to see your position on the world map. Then, zoom in to the GPS location. When you zoom back to your position, you will see the gid mission over it.
  2. Secondly, tap on the reset icon on the lower right screens just beside the save icon.
  3. Thirdly, if that doesn’t solve your issue, reinstall the software. When you open the software be in the open location where the GPS location is good. For example outside the building.
    If that doesn’t solve your issue, can you create a video record of the process that you are followed?