[Android] "Ctrl_DJI Keeps Stopping" with new Android Pie V9.0

Every time I launch the Pix4DCapture app I get this error. In turn, I can’t get the app to control my DJI aircraft. Using this on a Pixel 2XL running Android 9.0

Please help!

1 Like

Hi Doug,

Thank you for your feedback. Currently, Pix4Dcapture is not compatible with Android Pie 9.0 hence the issue you are encountering.
Can you tell me exactly what is the error message displayed? Is it Ctrl_DJI keeps stopping as you wrote it on the title?

The developer’s team is looking for a solution to the problem and it will be fixed in a future release.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best,

The same problem is happening to me.
The message that appears is that Ctrl + DJI presents failures continuously. And the same doesn’t open.

1 Like

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. It is an issue that will be solved in a future release. 
In the meantime, we advise Pix4Dcapture users not to upgrade their mobile phone to Android Pie V9.0 if they want to use their mobile device with our application.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best,

This is not really a solution at all. There needs to be a rapid fix of this problem. Our entire fleet relies on current Android devices. When will this problem be resolved?

Hi Jack,

I fully understand your issue here and the developer’s team will fix it as soon as it is possible in the next Android release of Pix4Dcapture so that you can use any mobile devices running Android Pie V9.0. However, we can not say when it will be released for the moment.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Hi all,

From the 25.10.18, Pix4Dcapture V4.4.1 for Android has been released together with Android Pie V9.0 support.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,

Hi all,

From the 25.10.18, Pix4Dcapture V4.4.1 for Android has been released together with Android Pie V9.0 support.

Thank you for your patience!

Best,