DJI Matrice 210 RTK

I flew a mission yesterday with m210 rtk on my crystalsky, it worked after manually installing ctrl+dji and pix4d and another reinstall of pix4d, im now processing it.

2 Likes

Dji support says rtk data is in exif

Flying a M210/Crystalsky. Looking to use Pix4d in agriculture. DJI control recognises as 210 but unable to fly as mapper doesnā€™t connect. Happy to be a tester.

Ā 

Flying a M210/Crystalsky. Looking to use Pix4d in agriculture. DJI control recognises as 210 but unable to fly as capture doesnā€™t connect. Happy to be a tester.

Ā 

A reinstall helped for me.

Have you installed dji+ctrl?

We just received a Matrice 210 RTK. Iā€™ve always used Pix4D and would love to use it with the new rig!Ā 

@Darin, @Dynamix and @Nigel, we added you to the list of beta testers for M200 series.

@Sundt you will receive the instructions on how to proceedĀ via the email soon.

@Dennis let us know if you have some more feedback, we will be glad to hear more from you ( :

I have the m210rtk and would like to beta test please. Iā€™m surprised a Ā£16.5k drone is not already added to the Pix4D compatible list.

i ran out of Trial days on original software. =)

Ā 

i may say this software need some serious cpu crunching.

Hello All,

Thanks for all the input.
Iā€™ve tried Pix4D Capture with the M210/Crystal Sky and it did not work. I will try to reinstall as Daniel suggests.
I use Pix4D Capture pretty much exclusively, and where theĀ need is to trace a path or river and use different camera pitch and yaw, I use Litchi.

I would very much like to be included in the beta testing if you still need testers.

Thanks.

@Dennis Haggqvistq,

Would you be willing toĀ step through your process? I tried this a few times and still canā€™t get it to work on the Crystal Sky.

Ā 

HelloĀ 

running M210RTK, is it possible to get the beta for testing?

best regards, geraldĀ 

Hi all,

we would like to inform you that the DJI Matrice M200 series is now officially supportedĀ on Pix4Dcapture.

The list of supported drones can be found here:Ā Which drones are supported by Pix4Dcapture

Best,

Hi Blaz,

Can you say when the update will be available?
And if the update will also include the M210 (non RTK)?

Very much looking forward to the update. Pix4D Capture is my go to mission software.

Thanks,

Hello,

We would also love to be part of the beta testing for the M210/M210RTK.Ā  I can be reached at our general email account or jeff.wilkie@percheronllc.com

Thanks,

Jeff Wilkie

M210 RTK user here, very interested in testing Pix4D capture.Ā  Please add me to the beta list, thanks.

Iā€™m running an M210 RTK.Ā  Can I please get in on the beta test?

Hi,

the beta testing program is on hold at the moment and we are not accepting new testers.

We also encourage the users that were part of the program to post their feedback.

All the updates regarding this topic will be posted here so we recommend you to follow the post.

Best,Ā 

Any updates on M210-RTK compatibility?

Ā 

Hi! We are very interested in the standard PIX4D at CrystalSky M210RTK. When can we expect updates? The current version works, but the connection to the drone is not stableā€¦